You have a great idea for a new audio based product? Your existing solution needs improvements? Your want to outsource the electrical engineering of your current project?
We are here to help you! We are a small but experienced and super flexible company offering all kinds of hardware engineering services as long as it has something to do with audio.
Creating low-power MCU designs or developing complex boards that run Linux isn’t a problem for us. Our speciality are short time-to-market deadlines, fast customer communication and choosing the right manufacturing process for best cost efficiency.
We are your best choice when it comes to developing:
- digital audio processing systems, audio DSP, etc.
- anything related to digital audio transmission within or between different devices, I2S, TDM, TOSLINK, …
- complex Linux-based network streamers
- highspeed data busses like DDR2/3, LVDS, etc.
- high quality analog-digital and digital-analog conversion (DAC/ADC)
- class-d amplifiers for driving active or passive loudspeakers
- high efficiency power conversion including battery management
- ARM and AVR based MCU projects
- practical or nice looking housings made of genuine materials
Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can do anything for you. Nearly everything is possible. When a project is finished of course we are also offering prototype or even mass manufacturing completely done in-house!